This course covers all the mandatory content required for Health and Safety Regulations. Importantly we have adapted the material to take into account the unique risks associated with managing this fire safety in a dynamic early years education facility. The Course Tutor will provide examples on this topic from her 10+ years working in the sector.
It is expected that employers and employees are aware of their collective responsibilities towards Fire Safety. This course will be provide those who attend with the knowledge, skills, and attitude to deal with fire safely, and understand the following –
- What Fire is and why training is necessary
- Legislative requirements for businesses and workplaces
- How to assess and help prevent fire
- Plans and procedures
- The different types of fire extinguishers
- Human behaviour and how it can affect response and prevention
The course is delivered entirely online and takes 3 hours to complete. A Certificate of Attendance will be provided to all those who complete the course. Email email@example.com to enquire abour the next course. This is open to individual bookings and services who want to book several places.